C.D.Jain College of commerce Library established in 1962 with a collection of 400 books in a two cupboard, two racks with five periodicals in a class room. Now it has developed and expands enormously in all the aspects like book collection, readers, staff and spacious enormously in supports students and staff to fullfill the goals. Presently we have 50340 books and 46 periodicals. It is a central Library.
Along with the overall development of the student and shaping his destiny, the Rayat Shikshan Sanstha firmly believes in the upliftment of rural community in general and the downtrodden in particular. With this aim, the Sanstha has penned titrated into rural hilly & incommunicable area of Maharashtra. Most of our students come from very poor families and are generally first generation learners. Our aim is to retain these students in the educational stream by providing them care and guidance and also of “Earn and Learn Scheme” for the needy.
||Senior College Library
||E-Journals -N-List By INFLIBNET
Rules & Regulations
- SILENCE & CLEANLINESS should be strictly maintained in the Library
- Each Student is eligible for 1 ( one) Non transferable Library Borrower Card, on which he/she can borrow 4 Books for a Period of 15 Days.
- All the Students should RETURN their Library Borrower Cards after completion of their Course and obtain a NO-DUE Certificate from the Library.
- While borrowing the Book(s), the student is advised to ensure that the Book (s) are in PROPER condition. If any Page's) are MISSING or DAMAGED, inform the same to the Library Staff on Duty.
- The students should get the borrowed books CHECKED at the EXIT GATEand cooperate with the Library Staff.
- Avoid making Pencil / Pen Marks, Underlining, or any other type of Damage to the Book(s). If any such things are noticed at the time of returning the books, the Borrower will be held RESPONSIBLE.
- In case the Book is lost, the Borrower has to REPLACE the Same Edition or the LATEST EDITION of the Lost Book. If the Book is not available Borrower has to pay Two times the COST of the Book.
- Borrowers should RETURN the books ON or BEFORE the Due Date. Defaulter will be fined.
- REFERENCE BOOKS & JOURNALS are NOT for ISSUE and they should be referred WITHIN the Library & Information Centre only.
- Consult the Library Staff on Duty for any other Information or Clarification.
- If you have any Problems in the Library, Please contact the CHIEF LIBRARIAN in person.