- TeXpert program is fully organized by the students and funds are collected
through the sponsorship from stake holders and society.
- The students from BBA(CA) design all the required banners, sign boards,
symbols and stage decorations with their innovative ideas.
- Students visits many colleges in the district and convince academic faculty and
students to participate in the events.
- TeXpert includes Poster presentation, Extempore, Aptitude test, Add mad show, C programming, Quiz competition and Game zone.
- TeXpert enhances the interest of students in the field of information technology. The event is open to all the students from various colleges.
- The students from all streams can participate & choose the event according
to their interest.
- To create technical environment in campus
- To encourage the con?dence among students
- To cultivate practical and marketing approach among the students
- To develop event management skills
- TeXpert popularize the ICT among the students.
- It creates healthy competition among the students to create & share innovative ideas & thoughts.
- Improves communication skills & increase con?dence level of the students.
- Improves the skill of event management and imbibes humanizing environment among students.
- Bond between mentor and students is strengthened.
BBA(CA) students participated in
Technical Competition held at JSPM College, Pune
Mr. Mayank Sing
Won First Prize in Paper Presentation at IMS College, Ahmednagar (2016-17) he also selected in Avishkar District Level Competition for Second Round in 2018-19 held by Pune University.
Mr. Pardeshi Pratik
won second prize in Quiz competition at PIRANS (2016-17).
Mr. Barhate Omkar
won third prize in Quiz competition at PIRANS (2016-17)
Received ‘Best College Participation Trophy’
I. M. S. College, Ahmednagar on Fest-Der-Tech 2016 District Level Competition